Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow Patterns

I have to say that I love the patterns that you can make in the snow.

I've been looking around at the constant winter wonderland that has become Chicago, and I have to say that I can't get over how beautiful it looks when there is fresh snow. I wanted to capture this but not in the usual snow on trees. When I looked down from my back porch, I couldn't pass up this scene.

These are the good things I need to remember about winter;-)

Enjoy!

Always looking for feedback, please feel free!

4 comments:

Conduit Press said...

i Love it. I Love the light especially, and the lines and the texture. Perfect.

t said...

i still think you should flip it left 90deg.

Conduit Press said...

I don't. I like the vertical lines being stronger...I know it was probably taken the way Thea wants it moved, but I think that makes it more interesting. I think it was a good choice;)

Unknown said...

I'm trying to ignore what's going on in my house right now by attempting to post more pictures. It's not working, but I thought I would share my photo space with you, since I totally stole the idea from you...:) (ambrotype.wordpress.com)