Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rants for your late night evening pleasure

1)Winter I hate you. I'm sick of you. I can barely handle taking photos of you anymore. Please go away. Please, please, please stop being here already. I really don't think I can that I can play with you anymore.
... We need to break up.

2)I don't know how many of you live in the city.. or even care to live in a city. But if you visit, and happen to ride a bus (in any city).. and you happen to find yourself sitting next to someone, you don't particularly know.. and it's rush hour (so everyone is glad to finally be off work).. and people are exiting the bus.. and the bus has multiple open seats-- consider changing seats. I am one of those people that sit there, wishing and praying, that the person next to me would move. Please let me spread out. Please let me relax for the evening. Why crowd me? I cannot understand why you, yourself, would not want to spread out?!

3) It was funky hat day and no one told me.

No comments: