Wednesday, August 6, 2008

fandangled


IMG_0083, originally uploaded by lilwilli.

This was where/how I spent my afternoon lunch hour. I apparently had the camera set to take photos on the small setting.. so the image is quite small. But you can still see how nice it was outside. Which was really my main goal.

*The camera that I was using was new, and I had apparently changed a setting when I thought that I was changing a different setting. What can you do but work with what you end up with.*

2 comments:

Conduit Press said...

new? new camera I hear? what is this talk of a new camera? do tell! :)

Lindsay Lee said...

We got a new canon PowerShot SD750. I apparently thought I was on a different menu when I went changing settings... Needless to say, I ended up with some tiny, albeit pretty, photos:)