Thursday, April 17, 2008

Too long in between


Sunlight ride, originally uploaded by lilwilli.

Really, I have to get this under control.

Really, I want to post. Unfortunately life is in my way right now.

This was on my way home from work the other day.. I was taking this as a JPEG submission until I realized my cell phone does not take big enough photos to submit. Either way I thought this was/ is kind of a fun little photo. Nothing to interesting.. Just sorta like the composition(?)

Dunno, but here is something at least:)

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Maybe you'd find Tumblr to be more satisfying and easy to maintain. I've been enjoying it and it really is a great way to easily share content. You can email or IM posts, which would maybe work for you sending your pictures?

Here's an example of something I sent in from my BlackBerry: http://andrewski.net/post/31195130. (Hope you appreciate the humor, I realized it might come off wrong after I sent it.) Let me know if you want to use it and have other questions.

Andrew said...

Oh, and nice picture! :)